Tips and tricks for healthy skin
Clear, glowing, flawless skin ‑ basically, a dream of every woman. Because let's accept it, who doesn’t want a healthy and flawless skin? But in today’s era, our lifestyle and day to day regime cause many skin problems. So, what to do? How to have a healthy skin? We have some tips and tricks for you:
Tips and tricks:
- Wear sunscreen- You must have heard this a trillion of times that wearing sunscreen of perfect SPF is a must before you go out in sun. It protects your skin from UV Rays. And oh yeah! Don’t forget those sunglasses.
- Was your face as much as you can- Washing your face as many times as possible won’t harm your skin but will keep it clean and dust free. Every time you step in your house after an outing, wash your hand and face first.
- Clean your face before going to bed- Cleaning your skin before you go to bed is a must to keep it flawless.
- Clean up twice a week- Remember the three steps- exfoliate, scrub, cleaning. It is skin’s treat to keep it healthy.
- We are what we eat- No doubts, so skip oily and fast foods, instead opt for fruits, oats, nuts, fruits, pulses to your diet.
- Strip off your makeup before going to bed- Never go to your bed with makeup on. Sleeping with chemicals on your face is dangerous. And your skin needs a healthy sleep too.
- Keep skin moisturised- Moisturising it well is a must, it keeps it hydrated by creating a protective barrier on your skin.
- Be choosey with your cosmetics- Choose the best for your skin. After all, you are going to keep that on your skin. Cheap thrills will result in dull skin and can cause problems like acne.
- Keep your hands off your face- You must have gone through the problem when a pimple pops up and you just can’t keep your hands off but pricking it. But those leave marks behind. So, for a flawless skin, pricking is a big NO!
- Exfoliate without scrubbing- Exfoliate daily. Over time, the natural enzymes in your skin work less effectively at removing dead skin cells, so they hang on and prevent your skin from reflecting light. The result- You look ashy and grey. Speed up your skin's cellular turnover and smooth its surface with alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) like glycolic or lactic acid. But beware, although lots of products include AHAs, the concentration is often too low to do much. Look at the label to see how much it contains and pick one that's around 8 per cent. Anything more is too much.
- Say no to waxing on the face- Waxing and tweezing can cause scarring or spots, especially for women with darker skin. Prep your skin before hair removal by washing the area with an antibacterial wash.