Home remedies for spectacles marks
We all wear spectacles in our daily live, some wear because of weak eyesight and some as a fashion statement. But, if you are wearing spectacles for too long or have a tight frame then you need to be more careful as spectacles leave marks near the nose that can be really embarrassing at times.
Here are a few home remedies which can help in reducing and removing those marks:
- Lemon and strawberry juice- both strawberries and lemon are anti-oxidant and contains ellagic acid which helps in de-pigmentation and removes the scars. Apply the juice daily to see the natural results.
- Raw milk- Raw milk is very effective when it comes to de-tanning. Raw milk reduces the marks because of its anti-tan properties. Apply raw milk over the affected area and massage for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water. For effective results continue this process until the time you notice the change.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera heals the tissue and lightens the dark area. It is anti-inflammatory which helps in healing of tissue. Apply Aloe Vera gel over the dark area continuously for a few days before going to bed.
- Potato juice- Potato juice is considered as a natural bleach and helps in reducing the pigmentation of the marks, which slowly reduces and removes the marks.
- Rose water- rose water is a natural toner, which soothes and gives a glowing skin. Apply rose water with cotton buds over the marks daily before going to bed. Rose helps in lightening the dark spots and marks.
- Apple cider vinegar- very effective in reducing the marks as it also plays a role of a toner. Apply apple cider vinegar over the affected area and wash it after 5-10 minutes with lukewarm water. To see the visible change continue for a month at least.
- Lavender oil with sea salt- sea salt helps in exfoliating the dead skin and lavender oil restores the skin. Mix sea salt and lavender oil and apply it on the nose bridge gaps and massage with the paste for 10-15 minutes. The mixture will reduce the mark naturally.
- Orange peel- orange peel should be dry as it helps in lightening the dark spots. Orange peel is useful because it has Vitamin C. Make a mixture of the dried peel of oranges and milk and applies the mixture over the marks, wash after 15-20 minutes. Continue for a month or two to see the visible change.