7 benefits of Ayurveda
Originating during the Vedic culture of India, it’s considered to be the oldest healing science. The primary goal of Ayurveda is to benefit people with long, healthy and balanced lives.
- Helps lower stress and anxiety: As stress is related to nearly every aspect of overall health, Ayurveda offers various herbal treatments to lower it symptoms. Ashwagandha is a popular herb in ayurvedic medicine that is known to protect the nervous system and relieve anxiety.
- Recovery from injury and illness: Ayurveda works with the concept of immune-modulation and healing. Ayurveda targets the inflammation, which is the root cause of most diseases. Ayurveda can help lower pain and swelling, and also improve blood flow.
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol: Ayurveda diets and relaxation techniques can lower cholesterol and blood pressure naturally by reducing plaque buildup and even reversing the thickening of artery walls known as Atherosclerosis.
- Promotes antioxidant-rich diet: Ayurveda promotes mostly plant-based diet filled with a variety of real, whole foods. Ayurvedic diets for three different energy types all include different fresh herbs, spices, teas, vegetables, healthy fats, high-antioxidant foods and protein.
- Help in weight loss: Ayurvedic medication can help someone shed excess weight naturally using a healthy diet, stress reduction and even fundamental oils for weight loss.
- Lowers inflammation: Ayurvedic healing looks at using various techniques of reducing inflammation with faiths of regulating the heart and circulatory system, digestive tract and the means of elimination of wastes.
- Helps with hormonal balance: Ayurveda helps people to balance hormones naturally. Ayurvedic treatment regimens have helped women to overcome absent periods (amenorrhea), irregular periods, increase of male hormones, thinning hair, excess facial and body hair growth and various symptoms of PMS, including acne and oily skin.