5 Ayurvedic herbs to lose weight.
For hundreds of years, ayurvedic medicine practitioners have trusted herbs for supporting weight loss. Ayurvedic medicines for weight loss comprises several herbs that helps to burn fat and restore the natural metabolism rate of the body.
- Aloe vera: Aloe Vera promotes production of collagen, a protein that helps in muscle development. Your body spends a lot of energy assimilating the collagen protein, and energy use helps you lose weight.
Photo Courtesy:- Gyanherbal
- Guggul:Guggul is a powerful fat burner, which correct lipid disorders and treat obesity. It is helpful is increasing the level of good cholesterol in the body.
Photo Courtesy:- Bimbim
- Ginger: Consuming ginger on regular basis might help in losing weight. Ginger regulate the metabolism of cholesterol and controls oxidation of unsaturated fats. It restrains fat accumulation and lower’s the cholesterol level in the blood.
Photo Courtesy:- Motherearthliving
- Curry leaves: Restorative properties enriched curry leaves in everyday life along with proper exercises and healthy food promote fast weight loss and give you fit body.
- Mint: Mint can be very beneficial in losing weight as well. Drinking mint tea on a regular basis can help in losing weight. It can even be taken with meals in form of “chutney”.
Photo Courtesy:- Ytimg