5 Ayurvedic herbs that can help you lose weight
Ayurveda is the fastest growing medicine system around the world. Amongst all other medicines, Ayurveda seems to have the fastest and long lasting effects. Obesity, which is the most common disease in present time, can also be dealt with Ayurvedic herbs easily.
If you want to shed that extra fat from your waistline, then you are at the right place.
Check out these five herbs that can help you flush extra fat from your body:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has incredible health benefits one of which especially includes assistance in losing weight. The juice of Aloe Vera has been particularly noted to have an outstanding ability for inducing loss of excess body weight. In the case of Aloe Vera, it is recommended that you, in turn, mix it with other herbs and take this mix early in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum impact. Suggested herbs include cumin seeds, giloy, and haritiki.
Photo Courtesy: Home Veda
- Curry leaves and curry powder: Both curry leaves and curry powder are potent weight loss inducers. That is the reason when you look for Ayurveda solution. You are suggested to go in for these herbs. With curry leaves you have a number of options; one is to simply boil them and drink. You can also mix them with your regular tea leaves and consume the resultant brew. Curry powder is best consumed with your day to day foods including the possibility of sprinkling over soups and salads.
- Mint: Mint, referred to as Pudina in Hindi, has extremely powerful weight loss inducing abilities, thanks in particular to the way in which it stimulates the gall bladder to release additional bile, which of course makes fat digestion a lot easier. You can make chutney out of Pudina, combining it with coriander and curry leaves.
- Guggul: Guggul is a powerful fat burner. It could correct lipid disorders and treat obesity. It could lower total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein or the bad cholesterol. Guggul can even elevate the concentration of high-density lipoprotein or the good cholesterol in the blood.
- Ginger: Ginger is another completely natural item that is great for weight loss and hence finds prominence when it comes to Ayurvedic medication for weight loss. Some of its characteristics towards this end include better metabolism of the system, stimulating oxidation of fatty acids in the body, as well as lowering blood cholesterol levels.
These Ayurvedic herbs for weight loss work best when used along with proper diet and exercise. As you delve into these herbs and realise the magical properties that these herbs hold, you will be incorporating them into your day to day life with great verve.